Attorney at Law
Leah Sellers, owner
Leah was born and raised in Marysville, Ohio. Since graduating from law school over a decade ago, Leah has represented business, government and individual clients in a variety of areas. She practiced corporate and restructuring law for the international law firm Jones Day. She also served as lead civil prosecutor for Delaware County, Ohio, where she managed and conducted the county’s litigation and acted the county’s general counsel. As Distinguished Practitioner in Residence for Ohio Northern College of Law, Leah taught litigation and election law classes. She also has represented individuals and children through the years in various matters. Before attending law school, Leah worked as an accountant for a Fortune 500 Company. While in law school, she co-founded an international, internet-based business. During her summers away from college, Leah worked at the Honda of America East Liberty Plant.
J.D. University of Michigan Law School
- Legal Assistance for Urban Communities Clinic
- Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review
B.A. Ohio University
• Supreme Court of Ohio
• U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
• Marysville City Councilperson; Elected At Large, 2005-2009.
• Finance Committee
• Public Affairs Committee, Chair
• Infrastructure Committee
• Planning Committee
• City of Marysville Fire, Police and Courts Levy Committee; Levy Passed, 2010
• Marysville Library Levy Committee; Levy Passed, 2009
• Marysville Schools Audit and Finance Committee; Levy Passed, 2009
• Member of Columbus, Ohio State and Ohio Women’s Bar Association
• OWBA Third District Trustee
• Jo Ann Davidson Leadership Institute Member.
• Leadership Union County Member.